This Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, persons under the age of 25. If you are under 25 years of age and have entered this Website by providing a false date of birth, you must immediately leave this website. Under no circumstances may you use this Website or submit personal information to us if you are under 25 years of age. We are committed to compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules.
Information We Collect Through Website
Personal Identifiable Information (or “PII”)
Personal Identifiable Information (or “PII”) means and includes information that identifies You as an individual. In order for You to take advantage of benefits provided through the Website (for example, to use the Services offered on the Website), we may require that You furnish certain PII. For example, we may ask You to complete a registration form that asks for contact information such as Your name, date of birth, telephone / mobile number, and email address or an order form that asks for financial information like Your credit card number, expiration date, security code / CVV number and billing address. Your PII may also be obtained by us during the KYC process, which is to be used by us, in order to verify Your identity and age.
For enabling You to make payments using our services at the Website, our payment gateway may, upon Your consent, store Your financial information such as details of Your bank account (including but not limited to, the account holder’s name, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, transaction authentication number) or details mentioned on Your credit or debit cards or other payment instruments, that are required for a successful transaction. Note that at no point in time will Your security code / CVV number of Your credit card be stored by our payment gateway. We will ensure that Your PII which You have shared with us, including Your bank details, are kept safe and not shared with any third parties (except as required for the purpose of completing a transaction initiated by You on our Website),without Your prior consent.
Additionally, when You transact on the Website, we may collect certain consumer information (such as your transactions, rewards redeemed, and relevant promotion codes). If You communicate with us by email, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as PII. You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information. In such an event, You can still access and view much of the Website except for age gating. In addition, You can choose not to provide certain optional information, but then You might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Website.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information (or “Non-PII”)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (or “Non-PII”) is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal Your specific identity. Through Analytics, this could include Advertising Features including Demographics & Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Campaign Manager Integration. We and our third-party service providers may collect Your Non-PII, including information about the device You are using in accessing and/or using the Website, information from referring websites, and Your interaction with the Website. We and our third-party service providers also may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify You or any other user of the Website, for example, by using PII to calculate the percentage of our users who have a common location.
Tracking information is automatically collected and stored as You navigate through the Website, including but not limited to, browser type, pageviews, Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), referring/exit pages, information about how You interact with the Website’s pages, third party links, and traffic and usage trends on the Website.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computer and/or mobile that You are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that You are using by Your internet service provider (“ISP”). Your IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever You visit the Website, along with the time(s) of Your visit(s) and the page(s) of the Website that You visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
When You use the Website through Your smartphone or other mobile device(s), we automatically collect the device type and advertising identifier, a unique identifier generated within the device, and we may store this information.
In the case of telephonic conversations between the customer and contact centre agent , conversations may be recorded for feedback & service quality improvement purposes.
How We Use The Information We Collect
A. Personal Identifiable Information
We and our third-party service providers may use Your PII and any third party PII that You may provide, as applicable:
- to allow You to use our Website
- to fulfil the transactions, You have initiated on our Website, e.g., to allow You to transact successfully and provide You with information that You request;
- to fulfil the requests You have initiated on our Website (e.g., to allow You to redeem points for vouchers of Your Choice);
- to customise content on our Website to address Your specific needs ;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Since this information may be material to Your use of the Website, You may not opt out of receiving such communications, for as long as You choose to continue using the Website;
- to inform You of products, programs, Services that we believe may be of interest to You;
- to engage with You through social media, including through direct messaging;
- to allow You to rate Your transactions and view Your transaction history; and to suggest other products that You might like based on Your transaction history;
- to engage with You in online surveys and use the data collected through such surveys to enhance Your experience with the Website;
- to diagnose and resolve problems with our Website or servers and for other technical and administrative troubleshooting purposes;
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our services; and
- for providing You uninterrupted and satisfactory services, to administer our relationship with You, to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement, to monitor Your use of our services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our user rules.
- Client confidentiality and trust are important to us. Your information will be kept private and confidential at all times. We do not share Your personal information with any third party/agency for marketing / business purposes. It will be shared only if government - mandated regulatory agencies request for the same.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
Since Your Non-PII does not personally identify You, we and our third-party service providers may use such information for any purpose that is not prohibited under Applicable Law. In addition, we reserve the right to share Your Non-PII with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose (including marketing and research purposes) that is not prohibited under Applicable Law. In some instances, we and our third-party service providers may combine Non-PII with PII. For example, on Your personal profile page, we may display Your username (first name and last initial), “member since” date, and the date range of when You last transacted. If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder (for as long as it is remains combined).
We and our third-party service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Website usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Website. Please note that we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except as required otherwise under Applicable Law. Accordingly, in general we may use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Non-PII, in compliance with Applicable Law.
When & How We Share Your Information
We and our third-party service providers may disclose PII:
- as required to fulfil Your redemption request, initiated by You on our Website.
- to provide services such as payment processing, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services, to enable them to provide services, to the extent permitted under Applicable Law;
- to identify You to any person to whom You send messages through the Website;
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy and/or similar proceedings), provided it is in accordance with Applicable Law; and
- and otherwise as required: (a) under Applicable Laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations and/or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety and/or property, and/or that of our affiliates, You and/or others; (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) for record keeping purposes, in each case, subject to Applicable Law.
Further, any PII collected and maintained by us in our logs shall be shared with any individual or entity only on a need basis, and such disclosure and / or storage of the logs maintained shall comply with Applicable Law.
Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices• Third Party Websites
We and our third-party service providers use reasonable organisational, technical, and administrative measures to protect PII collected, stored and/or maintained by us and/or under our control to prevent unauthorized access. Whenever You change or access Your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once Your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorised access. We endeavour to ensure that the data disclosed by you is as secure as possible. To that end, we have implemented a number of technical and organizational measures which protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from unintentional loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If You have reason to believe that Your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if You feel that the security of any account You might have with us has been compromised), You must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. (Note that if You choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem.)• Unsubscribe
If You do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, You may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of those emails.• Changing PII
To correct, and/or update Your PII , You may raise a request from Help & Support section of our Website
The Website are not directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age as mentioned under Applicable Laws, and we request that such individuals not use the Website and/or not provide PII through the Website.• Disclaimer
If You choose to access the Website, You do so at Your own risk, and are responsible for complying with Applicable Laws. We may limit the availability of the Website, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area and/or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and at our sole discretion.• Consent
Email: You may send us on email on email@example.com
Call: You may call us on 1800-300-23010
Grievance Officer/Nodal Officer : All grievances will be addressed and resolved within a maximum period of 15 working days. In accordance with (1) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, and (2) Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/ Nodal Officer is provided below: